Architectural Review Committee
Virginia City Highlands Property Owner’s Association
P.O. Box 686, Virginia City, NV 89440
Members - Stephen Musser, Sherry McCready, Bill Lewis And Rita Lumos
Meeting Minutes for 03/07/2006 at the V.C. Highlands Fire Station
present: Stephen Musser, Rita Lumos & Sherry McCready
Members absent: Wally Corey & Bill Lewis
2. Stephen Musser called the meeting to order at 7:40 pm.
3. Rita Lumos made a motion to approve the 02/072006 minutes, which was seconded by Stephen Musser.
1. Secretary resigns -
1. Sherry McCready has resigned as Secretary as she is in the process of moving to the “tens“.
2. Attorney Input -
1. Rita Lumos report that the Attorney has not returned answers on all of the Boards questions, including the Architectural Committee fee structure. We hope to report more at the next meeting.
3. New plans reviewed -
Julie & Bill Breitenbach (Julie was absent) - Addition of a living room and 3 car garage to an existing residence located at Block U, Lot 61A, also known as 21285 Fey Road. Additions will be sided with T1-11 stained to resemble natural cedar. The new roofs will consist of composition shingle and be green in color - which matches the existing home. Stephen Musser will review the site for defensible space before final approval is given. Plans are approved. Collected $75.00, check # 115.
Clayton Thompson - New home to be located at Block G, Lot 99, also known as 2310 Empire Road. Residence will be a 2139 s.f chalet style, single story with a 672 s.f. attached garage. The roofing material is green composition shingle. Siding will consist of T1-11 siding painted in Shady Willow (medium gray) and trimmed in Nesting Dove (cream). Rita Lumos will review the site for defensible space before final approval is given. Plans are approved. Collected $100.00, check # 616.
4. Complaint Filed -
1. A complaint was filed against the owner of Block H, Lot 22, also known as 2549 Cartwright Road, for an unapproved fence. Owner was notified of infraction and asked to attend this meeting - the owner is not in attendance tonight. A written letter to from the Board will follow.
5. Total Collected: $175.00 - For one new home and 1 addition.
6. Meeting adjourned at - 8:27 p.m.