Architectural Control and Planning Committee
Virginia City Highlands Property Owner’s Association
P.O. Box 686, Virginia City, NV 89440
Minutes –August 7 2007, 7:30 pm
Fire Station Training Room
Chairman Fox called the meeting to order at 7:30 pm.
Those present were Walter Fox, Robert Moore, Andy Biederman, and Rita Lumos.
A motion by Moore, seconded by Lumos to approve the minutes of the June 5, 2007 meeting was approved unanimously.
1. Robert Steele presented plans for a ranch style 2100 square foot residence and 1440 square foot shop at 21740 Sullivan Rd., Block 89, Lot G. The siding will be Hardy Board, Woodchuck brown in color with Mahogany trim. The roof will be brown composition shingles. The plans were approved and fees of $575 paid by check number 1101.
2. Dawn Parks, represented by her parents Trudy and Roger Mills, presented plans for a mountain style 2800 square foot residence at 2135 Conestoga, Lot 54B, Block K. The siding will be stained wood with stone and the roof will be black composition shingles. The plans were approved and a fee of $500 paid by check number 6667.
3. Robert and Erin Wray applied to repaint their residence at 2300 Enterprise Road, Lots 66 & 67, Block I. The color will be Behr Canyon View (tan) with brown and cream trim and accents. The application was approved. No fee was charged.
4. An application to repaint a residence at 21930 Adobe Road, Lot 33, Block H, was received by mail from Karen Cayton and Jim Clancy. The color is very similar to the existing color. It will be Mark Twain House Brown with Courtyard Tan trim. The application was approved. No fee was charged.
5. Vicki Lewerenz presented incomplete plans to enclose a porch at her residence on Cartwright Road. She was advised to consult with the building department about requirements and reappear when her plans were more developed.
A number of possible violations were discussed and recommended to be forwarded to the board of directors for their consideration.
There being no further business the meeting was adjourned at 8:00 pm.
Rita M. Lumos, Member