Virginia City Highlands Property Owners’ Association
Members: Chris Warnke, David Morlan and Jay Carmona
Minutes – September 6, 2016
I. The meeting was called to order by David Morlan at 7:30 pm. Above members were present.
II. No old business.
III. New Business
A. Plans were reviewed in the order of appearance:
1. Kurt Schoening @ 1869 Lousetown Road; lot 18, presented plans for covered porch extension and variance into setback line (applicant owns other lot). The application was approved; a fee of $30.00 was collected.
2. Todd Tagget @ 1367 Calavaras Road; lot 1, block S; presented plans for a detached garage. The application was approved; a fee of $75.00 was collected.
3. Alan & Gail Drake @ 1841 Harte Road; lot 97; block M, presented plans for a shed. The application was approved; a fee of $30.00 was collected.
4. Marilyn Berg-Aberdeen @ 2399 Cartwright Road; presented plans for reroofing. The application was approved; no fee was required.
5. Conners @ 1320 Calavaras; lot 32; block J, presented plans for a foyer on existing porch. The application was approved; a fee of $30.00 was collected.
IV. There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned at 8:30ish pm.
David Morlan, Member